Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Most of my weekend was spent resting and recuperating, but having a dog means I always have to get out a few times a day, which I think, even when you are sick, is a really good thing!

Alex and Malomar on a walk.

Flowers are budding! These are the first buds that I have seen so far, so exciting.

I am starting to feel a bit better, the antibiotics are kicking in. This is what I wore to a painting trade party. I LOVE the idea of trading artwork with friends, so fun!

I found a great place to hang out and get work done! Tea Lounge is so cute and has a nice atmosphere and vegan treats! Not to mention they take credit cards. (with a minimum, hence the vegan carrot cake which I clearly could not eat on the BART diet.) There are SO many places in NY that are cash only, which is incredibly annoying to me. Don't they know I am trying to rack up points?!

Malomar and I at the park.


It was a very nice and sunny weekend, I can't wait for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment