I have used this as a side dish to meals, like pairing it with mushrooms and grains; or quite often just eat it on its own.
The longer you leave it in the oven, or the less olive oil you use, the crispier it gets, so you can tailor your recipe to your mood.
1 bunch kale
salt (I use coarse sea salt)
variations: (use in addition to or instead of salt)
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
1. De-stem kale and roughly chop or rip the leaves into smaller pieces.
2. Place kale in a loose pile on a baking sheet.
4. Time to get messy! Take your hands and scrunch together the kale to coat as many pieces with the olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes (remember, the longer you have it in-the crispier, so the first time you make this, check it as you go and bake to taste).