Sunday, March 20, 2011

Honza's Birthday (Image Heavy)

It was my sister's hubby's birthday and we gathered as a group to celebrate. What better way to celebrate a birthday than a burlesque show?

We went to Galapagos Art Space in DUMBO to Floating Kabarette and had such an awesome time. If you are in the NY area, I highly recommend this as a Saturday night experience. It is amazing, fun, and inexpensive! I didn't get any photos of the acts, because I assumed that you could not bring your camera, but I will be sure to be back and document some of the amazing music, trapeze acts, and amazing and talented women dancing paired of course, with lots of humor!

The dancers were amazing and talented, and man do I want to learn how to do ribbon dancing! SO COOL!

Here are some photos of the group from his birthday!
















The Floating Kabarette burlesque show is every Saturday and there are different artists showcased each time, if you are in the area, check it out! If you like stuff that rules, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment