Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday's Song and Flashback

Okay, so here is a plug for a band I absolutely love. Brown Bird, who resides now in Providence... (where I just moved from and lived for a very long time...and yes, Providence still feels a little like home to me).

Brown Bird is such a talented, amazing band made up of very humble and sweet band members. For my 29th birthday, my then boyfriend threw me a surprise party in our apartment and Brown Bird played. It was the best surprise ever! (Well that and the fact that he also gave us two tickets to France to travel there on my February break...hello amazing!).

This is one of my favorite Brown Bird songs, By The Reins. Listen the the lyrics, I can certainly relate to them. So beautiful.

Recorded Version:

Live in Berlin:

Here are some photos from that night:









No comments:

Post a Comment