Wednesday, April 27, 2011

|||/||


When I was little, and yes, maybe not even so long ago I used to hate hate hate my crooked front tooth. I even had braces to straighten my teeth out. The crooked tooth was the very first tooth to move to the "right" spot when I got my braces...and wouldn't you know, it was the first one to move right back into its crooked little lifestyle as soon as I was sans braces.

Over the years I have mentioned getting this tooth fixed again, and I am always met with the same exact response. "I like that tooth!" says my friend, partner, relative.

Sometimes when I put big girl makeup on I get a little sad that when I smile the crooked tooth just jumps out at me...but not today!!! Maybe it was the amount of sun in the sky, or maybe I am finally smartening up...regardless, here is to accepting those little imperfections that make you...you!

No comments:

Post a Comment