Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Yesterday, true to a Thursday's form...it was so bananas that I totally did not have time to post my Thankful Thursday post.  The reason that I started to list things I was happy for on Thursdays was because, for some reason in the teaching profession...Thursdays are my hardest days.  

This week was no exception, but I had some things that got me through... 
Big warm fuzzy sweaters.  This one was given to me by my friend Rebecca and quickly became my new favorite comfy piece. 
Cooking fresh Kale and Mushrooms from the Farmer's Market.
The laughs I get when my cat tries to sneak up and take my food away from me.  You can take the cat out of the alley...
After work treats with my beautiful friend.  Left: Vegan Carrot Cake, Right: Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake.
My cake tasted more like mousse apparently.  I don't know, I've never had cheesecake before!  Isn't Jenn lovely?

Jenn made me laugh so hard at dinner that my mascara ran down my eyes from laughter.  Isn't that the best?!  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xoh!
d

No comments:

Post a Comment