When winter comes, I almost always get the getaway bug. Last year I took an impromptu trip over to Paris, completely on a whim! It was great to get out of my city, into a much warmer city and explore. France is one of my favorite places to visit, but I think for my next trip I am going to head somewhere new...and somewhere warm! (Sidenote: deciding last minute to take a trip to France from NYC means you can get a ticket for dirt dirt cheap...just a little FYI).
As the days get colder and the nighttime takes over before I am even out of work, I am dreaming of a warm getaway filled with yoga and picnics and lots of sketching and reading.
1. Pairing a classic striped shirt with a bold bright short is such a simple cute look.
2. a-pic-a-nicbasket. Need some advice on yummy treats to pack for a picnic ?
3. I always keep a small journal in my bag. You can find some great handmade journals here.
4. Oh to wear sandals in the winter: heaven!
5. Bright towels add extra cheer to morning showers in the winter, getaway or not!
6. Okay, so I am cheating here. Just get something handmade on etsy, Barney's rings are insane, but I couldn't pass up the feather motif and layering of stones on this ring.
7. New glasses. If you use a FSA, check your balance and don't lose that money yo!