Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getaway Suitcase

When winter comes, I almost always get the getaway bug.  Last year I took an impromptu trip over to Paris, completely on a whim!  It was great to get out of my city, into a much warmer city and explore.  France is one of my favorite places to visit, but I think for my next trip I am going to head somewhere new...and somewhere warm!  (Sidenote: deciding last minute to take a trip to France from NYC means you can get a ticket for dirt dirt cheap...just a little FYI). 

As the days get colder and the nighttime takes over before I am even out of work, I am dreaming of a warm getaway filled with yoga and picnics and lots of sketching and reading.  

Getaway Suitcase
1. Pairing a classic striped shirt with a bold bright short is such a simple cute look. 
2. a-pic-a-nicbasket. Need some advice on yummy treats to pack for a picnic ?
3. I always keep a small journal in my bag. You can find some great handmade journals here
4. Oh to wear sandals in the winter: heaven!
5. Bright towels add extra cheer to morning showers in the winter, getaway or not!
6. Okay, so I am cheating here.  Just get something handmade on etsy, Barney's rings are insane, but I couldn't pass up the feather motif and layering of stones on this ring.
7. New glasses. If you use a FSA, check your balance and don't lose that money yo!


Happy Travels!
xoh!
d

No comments:

Post a Comment