Monday, November 21, 2011

I Am Hooked!

If you haven't yet read the young adult series, The Hunger Games, I highly suggest you pick it up.  Lee and I picked up a copy each this weekend, to read tandem style long distance...and I just could not put it down!  I finished the book this morning on the train and am going to immediately pick up the next book in the series.  

I am hooked!
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
This weekend was so lovely, spent perusing book stores, and reading and relaxing.  The animals were even super cozy and happy to have people around the apartment.  As much as I love traveling on the weekends, I feel guilty sometimes leaving the little ones all alone.  I suppose it would be less of a big deal if I didn't work such long hours during the week! 
Ganoushie: cute sleep style
Malomar and Ganoushie

Okay, I am heading straight from work to the bookstore to pick up the next in the series!
Hope you have a wonderful Monday night too! I know I will!


xoh!
d

No comments:

Post a Comment