Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Last year I used to write Thankful Thursday posts somewhat consistently so I could get through my week.  Thursdays were one of my more challenging days last year, and I think this year as well.  I am not sure why but it just seems a little bit tougher at work. 

Today I felt pretty awful.  My kidneys are KILLING me and I can't wait to get home, get some tea in my body...go for a long walk with Malomar and clear out my lungs and get cozy in bed early.  

On top of having sort of challenging kids (even though I love them), feeling sick makes teaching way hard.  PS: yesterday was National Teachers Day!!!

Here is a Thankful Thursday list, to remind myself that life's not too shabby:


chilly scarf weather
curiosity of kids
dancing
great friends
independence
jogging (even though I secretly/not so secretly hate it)
loooonnnnngggg weekends and an upcoming trip to MD!
management: what makes teaching SO much easier this year
my boo
pizza

xoh!
d

3 comments:

  1. All wonderful things to be thankful for! Love scarf weather!!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Meanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy National Teachers Day to us! This is a great list. I, too, am thankful for the cooler weather. Such a nice change of pace. I hope your kidneys are feeling better!

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to the both of you! My kidneys are MUCH better...thanks to doubling up on inversion poses in yoga!

    xoh
    d

    ReplyDelete