Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Monday (Sunday's Song)

My internet would not work at all over the weekend, which is both good and bad. I was unable to blog the way that I wanted to...no matter how smart my smart phone is...I just could not embed this video for the life of me! (no options for embedding youtube videos while using Android).

Bad things about the internet not working:
-not as fun to research recipes on my phone as it is the computer
-unable to do any (easy) research for lesson planning for the week
-cannot download any documents from work without my work computer hooked up to the internet

Good things about the internet not working:
-no wasted time watching True Blood or Hulu
-no wasted time on facebook whatsoever...no I do not care enough to look at facebook on my phone
-a lot more reading accomplished
-a chance to unplug, even if forced, is always a good thing!

AND...Sunday's Song,...well, it became Music Monday!

Fionn Regan's voice is so soothing, and I absolutely LOVE the way this video is shot. I really want to see him live but have not had the pleasure yet.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment