Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Saturday I spent time in Rhode Island with my very best friend Missy. Malomar was so excited to have a play date with his pal Ulysses! I had to sneak Malomar into their place when Ulysses was ready for bed so that they wouldn't stay up all night playing!

Here are pictures of the pups and Mark and Missy!







I HAD to take a picture of my crazy hair! I woke up and it looked like this, like a lion! I have wavy hair and so on days right after I wash it...it can get really big and insane. Check out how bright and fun Missy's bathroom is! Her entire place is painted so nicely. It was awesome to wake up in a bright blue room surrounded by awesome artwork and music!


We did a lot of secret girl things that I cannot share at this time...covert mission style! shhhhhh!

Here is Ashley and Missy at Garden Grille. I hae been frequenting that place for so long. If you are in the Providence/Pawtucket area I suggest you eat there. They even sold my mom on their vegan desserts!

Such beautiful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment