Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday Recap: Museum of Natural History

After sleeping in a sufficient amount for a day off...a lazy morning was spent getting brunch...kind...of...(?) at LaBagel Delight where they have tofu spread and a really awesome selection of bagels and Five Guys Burgers and Fries
where I messed up my "no fried food" rule on Health Month because I ate a few of their hand cut french fries. Whoops! (by the way the french fries were awesome!)

The afternoon was spent at the Museum of Natural History...where my mind was completely blown away as always by dinosaurs! It does not matter how many books I read, fossils I see, or times I teach it to my students: dinosaurs...blow...my...mind! AMAZING!

Here are some photos from the visit:















No comments:

Post a Comment